British Columbia Provincial Government Contacts

British Columbia Treaty Commission

Suite 203 1155 West Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C.
V6E 2P4
Tel: (604) 482-9200
Fax: (604) 482-9222

Ministry of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation
PO Box 9100 Stn Prov Govt
2957 Jutland Road
Victoria, B.C.
V8T 5J9
Tel: 1-800-663-7867

Ministry of Agriculture

PO BOX 9058 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC
V8W 9E2
Tel: (250) 387-5121

Aboriginal Relations

For regional contacts:

Ministry of Community Sport, and Cultural Development

Local Government - First Nations Relations
PO Box 9490, Stn Prov Govt
4th Floor- 800 Johnson St.
Victoria, BC
V8W 1N3
Fax: (250) 387-7972
Director: Cathy Watson (250) 387-4057

Ministry of Energy and Mines

Aboriginal Relations Branch
Giovanni Puggioni
A/Executive Directors
4th Fl. 1810 Blanshard St.
Victoria, BC
V8W 9N1
Phone: (250) 952-0530
Fax: (250) 952-0111

Ministry of Forests and Range

Aboriginal Affairs Branch
PO Box 9521, Stn Prov Gov't
2nd floor - 1520 Blanshard Street,
Victoria, BC, V8W 3C8
Ph: (250) 356-6064
Fax: (250) 356-6076
For regional contacts:

Ministry of Transportation

Aboriginal Relations Branch
940 Blanshard Street
Victoria, B.C.,Canada
V8W 3E6
Manager, Aboriginal Relations: Tony Beckett
Tel: (250) 356-8779

Environmental Assessment Office

Aboriginal Relations

PO Box 9426 Stn Prov Gov
Victoria BC
V8W 9V1
Bob Osborne, Aboriginal Relations Advisor
(250) 387-1417

BC Hydro

Aboriginal Relations
333 Dunsmuir St. - 14th Floor
Vancouver, BC
V6B 5R3
General Inquiries 1-877-461-0161

Oil and Gas Commission

Aboriginal Relations and Archaeology Branch
Suite 200-10003 110th Ave.
Fort St. John, B.C.
V1J 6M7
Paul Perkins, Area Director: (250) 261-5751

Copyright © 2002 - Sliammon First Nation & Ecotrust Canada



Dated information

It seems some of the information in the Referrals contacts is outdated. Will it be updated? Is there a way to assist with this updating of Contacts in particular?



Updating Information

We would love to update the information, but are constricted by funding resources. If you would like to assist us, please contact me!