National Tribal GIS Conference
Early Registration Extended for NTGISC's 2016 Annual Conference
We invite your participation in the 7th Annual National Tribal GIS Conference to be held November 14-18, 2016 at Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute (SIPI), located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We are accepting submissions for presentations, panel discussions, and workshops. Submissions will now be accepted until Friday, October 14, 2016.
Early registration has been extended to October 14.
Workshops are now available!
- From Earth Observations to earth Action: Satellite applications for natural resource management and climate change assessment (Remote Sensing)
- Fundamentals of Geodatabase Design and Data Editing
- Geoprocessing in Model Builder
- Esri's Web GIS
- Streamlining the Production of BIADOT Strip Maps
- Getting the most out of TerraSync and GPS Pathfinder Office
- ArcGIS Pro Demo & Cartography Tips and Tricks
- Data Driven Pages (Map Books) and Story Maps (ArcOnline)
Important deadlines are listed below.
- Call for Content/Presentations closes October 14
- Digital Tribal GIS Map Gallery closes October 14
- Hotel room block closes October 30
Please visit www.tribalgis.com and the conference registration page for the most up-to-date annual conference information.